A Country House Christmas Break in Wiltshire 2018
Give yourself the gift of a relaxing, stress-free Christmas in Wiltshire this year.
Here at Bishopstrow House, the festive season promises lots of time spent in front of open log fires, crisp walks in the gardens and plenty of indulgence such as good food, fine wine, great company and – best of all – no washing up!
On arrival, you will be greeted with a warm glass of mulled wine and spiced biscuits before enjoying a full afternoon tea from 3pm til 5pm by our roaring log fire.
We will then keep the ‘Christmassy’ atmosphere flowing with Christmas carols around the tree with our local choir as well as a Champagne and canapés reception followed by a festive four-course gourmet dinner. Our resident vocalist/pianist will entertain you with popular tunes throughout the evening.
We will be beginning our Christmas Day celebrations with your choice of either a full English or light continental breakfast. There will be a surprise visit in the library from Santa for our younger guests. You can then enjoy a morning stroll and if you wish, join the Christmas morning service at the local village church.
You’ll then join us for a six-course traditional Christmas Day lunch – we guarantee all the trimmings! Once you’re full, why not relax and listen to the Queen’s speech in the lounge with tea and Christmas cake? The children can embark on a treasure hunt mid-afternoon before we all come together for dinner. This will consist of a delicious hot and cold buffet which can be taken in the restaurant, lounge or in your bedroom.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast before taking some time out for leisure throughout the rest of the day. During this time, why not make full use of our extensive leisure facilities or book yourself an ELEMIS treatment at the Halcyon Spa? Boxing Day evening commences with a four-course gourmet dinner. Our resident pianist will entertain you with popular tunes throughout dinner.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast and reflect on your wonderful Christmas break with us before we bid you a fond farewell. If you aren’t ready to say goodbye yet, why not extend your stay and visit Bath?
Our Somerset Room will be set up with a variety of games to keep the children entertained throughout your stay. On Boxing Day there will be a special children’s cinema with popcorn and ice cream during the day.
Our Country House Christmas package includes:
- Mulled wine, spiced biscuits, afternoon tea, Champagne & canapé reception with Christmas carols and a four-course gourmet dinner on Christmas Eve.
- Full English or light continental breakfast, a visit from Santa, six-course Christmas lunch, tea and Christmas Cake, a hot and cold buffet on Christmas Day.
- Full English or light continental breakfast, four-course gourmet dinner on Boxing Day.
- Full English or light continental breakfast on the morning of the 27th
- Children’s entertainment throughout your stay.
Rates for the Three Night Christmas Package
(Arrival on Christmas Eve and Departure on 27th December 2018)
• Classic Room £550.00 per person
• Club Room £647.50 per person
• Superior Room £692.50 per person
• Deluxe Room £737.50 per person
• The Master Room £880.00 per person
• Suite £985.00 per person
– Above rates are per person per 3 night stay based on two adults sharing a room
– Children charged at £150.00 per child per 3 night stay when sharing a room with their parents to include the above
A wonderful Christmas break in Wiltshire can be yours this December. Call us on 01985 212312 or book your three-night package here.
Terms and Conditions:
Rates are per person per stay based on two adults sharing a room.
Subject to availability.
£250.00 per room deposit taken at time of booking.
Balance payment is due on 1st December and will be taken on the card details provided. Should you wish to use an alternate card, please contact us prior to 1st December 2018.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.