A Country House Christmas 2018
Give yourself the gift of a relaxed, stress free Christmas in Wiltshire…
The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa is without doubt a truly special place to spend Christmas.
You can expect lots of relaxing in front of the open log fires, crisp walks in the gardens and grounds and plenty of indulgence such as good food, fine wine and of course no washing up!
On arrival at Bishopstrow you will be greeted with a warm glass of mulled wine and spiced biscuits before enjoying a full afternoon tea from 3pm til 5pm by our roaring log fire.
We will then keep the ‘Christmassy’ atmosphere flowing with Christmas carols around the tree with our local choir as well as Champagne and canapés reception followed by a festive four-course gourmet dinner. Our resident vocalist/pianist will entertain you with popular tunes throughout the evening.
We will be beginning our Christmas Day celebrations with a full English or light continental breakfast. There will be a surprise visit in the library from Santa for our younger guests. You can then enjoy a morning stroll and even join the Christmas morning service at the local village church.
You’ll then join us for a six-course traditional Christmas Day lunch with all the trimmings. Why not relax and listen to the Queens speech in the lounge with tea and Christmas cake while the children embark on a treasure hunt mid-afternoon to keep them pre-occupied. Dinner will consist of a sumptuous hot and cold buffet which can be taken in the restaurant, lounge or if you so wish your bedroom.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast before spending some leisure time throughout the rest of the day. During this time, why not make full use of our extensive leisure facilities or book yourself an ELEMIS treatment at the Halcyon Spa to totally unwind and relax. Boxing Day evening commences with a four-course gourmet dinner. Our resident pianist will entertain you with popular tunes throughout dinner.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast and reflect on your wonderful Christmas break with us at The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa before we bid you a fond farewell.
Why not extend your stay and visit Bath and view the wonderful architecture on display along with all its history Bath has to offer.
Our Somerset Room will be set up with a variety of games to keep the children entertained throughout your stay. On Boxing Day there will be children’s cinema with popcorn and ice cream during the day.
Our Country House Christmas package includes:
– Mulled wine, spiced biscuits, afternoon tea, Champagne & canapé reception with Christmas carols and a four-course gourmet dinner on Christmas Eve.
– Full English or light continental breakfast, a visit from Santa, six-course Christmas lunch, tea and Christmas Cake, a hot and cold buffet on Christmas Day.
– Full English or light continental breakfast, four-course gourmet dinner on Boxing Day.
– Full English or light continental breakfast on the morning of the 27th
– Children’s entertainment throughout your stay.
Rates for the Three Night Christmas Package
(Arrival on Christmas Eve and Departure on 27th December 2018)
• Classic Room £550.00 per person
• Club Room £647.50 per person
• Superior Room £692.50 per person
• Deluxe Room £737.50 per person
• The Master Room £880.00 per person
• Suite £985.00 per person
– Above rates are per person per 3 night stay based on two adults sharing a room
– Children charged at £150.00 per child per 3 night stay when sharing a room with their parents to include the above
Call us on 01985 212313 to make your booking OR Click here to book your three night package
Terms and Conditions:
Rates are per person per stay based on two adults sharing a room.
Subject to availability.
£250.00 per room deposit taken at time of booking.
Balance payment is due on 1st December and will be taken on the card details provided. Should you wish to use an alternate card, please contact us prior to 1st December 2018.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.