A Country House Christmas 2017
Give yourself the gift of a relaxed, stress free Christmas in Wiltshire.
The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa is without doubt the perfect place to spend Christmas
Relax in front of the open log fires, enjoy a crisp walk in the gardens or simply indulge with good food and fine wine and leave all of the preparations to us.
On arrival at Bishopstrow you will be greeted with a warm glass of mulled wine and homemade minced pies and enjoy a full afternoon tea by the roaring log fires.
Commence your festive celebrations with Christmas carols around the tree with our local choir, then enjoy a champagne and canapés reception followed by a festive four course gourmet dinner. Our resident pianist will entertain you with popular tunes throughout the evening.
Finally, indulge with our extra special hot chocolate served with marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate cookies before bed
Begin Christmas day celebrations with a full English or light continental breakfast. There will be a surprise visit in the library from Santa for our younger guests. Enjoy a morning stroll and even join the Christmas morning service at the local village church. Then join us for a five course traditional Christmas Day lunch with all the trimmings. Why not relax and listen to the Queens speech in the lounge with tea and Christmas cake or test your wits and participate in our Christmas quiz. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon by the fires or enjoy our wine tasting event. Dinner will consist of a sumptuous hot and cold buffet which can be taken in the restaurant, lounge or if you so wish your bedroom.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast before spending some leisure time throughout the rest of the day. Why not make full use of our extensive leisure facilities or book yourself an ELEMIS treatment at the halcyon spa to totally unwind and relax. Boxing Day evening commences with a four course gourmet dinner, accompanied by our resident pianist.
Enjoy a hearty full English or light continental breakfast and reflect on your wonderful Christmas break with us at The Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa before we bid you a fond farewell.
Why not extend your stay and visit Bath and view the wonderful architecture on display along with all its history Bath has to offer.
Our Somerset Room will be set up with a variety of games to keep the children entertained throughout your stay.
On Boxing Day there will be children’s cinema with popcorn and ice cream during the day and in the early evening in the Library there will be a bed time story for all the children to enjoy.
Our Country House Christmas package includes:
– Mulled wine, mince pies, Afternoon Tea, Champagne & Canape reception, hot chocolate and a four-course gourmet dinner with entertainment on Christmas Eve.
– Full English or light continental breakfast, a visit from Santa, five-course Christmas lunch, tea and Christmas Cake, Christmas quiz and wine tasting, a hot and cold buffet on Christmas Day.
– Full English or light continental breakfast, four-course gourmet dinner on Boxing Day.
– Full English or light continental breakfast on the morning of the 27th
– Children’s entertainment throughout your stay.
Rates for the Three Night Christmas Package
(Arrival on Christmas Eve and Departure on 27th December 2017)
• Classic Room £515.00 per person
• Club Room £612.50 per person
• Superior Room £657.50 per person
• Deluxe Room £702.50 per person
• The Master Room £845.00 per person
• Suite £950.00 per person
– Above rates are per person per 3 night stay based on two adults sharing a room
– Children charged at £150.00 per child per 3 night stay when sharing a room with their parents to include the above
Call us on 01985 212313 to make your booking OR Click here to book your three night package
Terms and Conditions:
Rates are per person per stay based on two adults sharing a room.
Subject to availability.
£250.00 per room deposit taken at time of booking.
Balance payment is due on 1st December and will be taken on the card details provided. Should you wish to use an alternate card, please contact us prior to 1st December 2017
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable