Outlined below, we’ve prepared a list of the “new normal” to make sure our guests & staff alike are safe and secure.
Book with Confidence
At Bishopstrow we have your back. All Bookings are fully transferable for up to 3 months from the original date, subject to availability. If the rate is higher, the difference will need to be met.
Not applicable to Christmas and New Year packages.
- Prior to your arrival, we will contact you with all the necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes, and information about the local area.
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include a high temperature and a new and persistent cough.
Arrival & Check-in
- You’ll notice as you enter subtle touches have been added to guide you through the house to keep everyone safe, this will be explained to you upon arrival.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at all entrances and in reception areas for you to use. We politely ask you to use these before entering Bishopstrow & regularly throughout your stay.
- Please note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards to avoid the handling of cash.
Public guest areas
- Extensive cleaning of shared surfaces will be conducted throughout the day and checked by our appointed Covid-19 officers.
- Guests are required to wear protective face coverings in public areas.
- We have equipped our restrooms with sanitising handwash at the basins & disposable hand towels. To avoid overcrowding in our restrooms, we ask that residents use the bathrooms in their bedrooms whenever possible.
- Every guestroom will be fully sanitised before each stay and sealed to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
- Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
- Our housekeeping team will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning your room and will not enter when you are present
- Should you prefer, our team will not enter the room during your stay. Please advise the reception team at check-in if you wish this to be the case.
- Our full spa facilities are open, including our experience rooms.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the spa. Please use these when entering and leaving the spa.
- Our team are wearing face coverings during treatments and throughout the spa.
- We ask that you respect personal space when using the sauna or steam room.
Restaurant & Bar
- We have extended our dining spaces to include our dining domes, bookable in advance.
- If you are not a resident, you are still very welcome to dine with us, all that we ask is that you book your table in advance.