Longleat Festival of Light Package
Enjoy the Ultimate Family Christmas Experience in 2017
It’s back for another year; Longleat’s Festival of Light will be bringing a Christmas glow to the Wiltshire countryside and this year with a new and exciting twist. We are proud to announce that this year’s majestic display will be based on ‘the magic of storytelling’.
On selected dates from 10th November through to 2nd January, the event will see the iconic Wiltshire Estate transported to a whimsical fairy tale land of imagination, through a series of giant and awe-inspiring illuminated lantern displays.
Alongside this mystical adventure, other Christmas themed attractions include Longleat’s annual Christmas tree, the *Santa Train and an Edwardian Christmas at Longleat House.
The Longleat Festival of Light Experience includes:
• Luxury accommodation for one night
• Full English breakfast
• Festival of Light day tickets to Longleat including the Festival of Light for two adults
Prices for this package are as below:
Classic Room – £190.00
Club Room – £250.00
Superior Room – £280.00
Deluxe Room – £310.00
Master Room – £405.00
Suite – £475.00
– Above rates are per room per night based on two adults sharing a room on the above package Sunday – Friday.
– There will be a supplement of £30 for a Saturday night,
– Children aged 3 – 14 years are charged at £40 per child per night and include admission to Longleat, full breakfast.
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
Longleat Festival of Light Opening Dates for 2017:
Open Friday – Sunday from 10th November – 1st December, then daily until – 2nd January (excluding Christmas Day)
To book, call us on 01985 212312, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or book online today!
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer is subject to availability
• Stays on Saturdays may require a 2 night minimum stay
• Festival of Light Day tickets do not include tickets for the Santa Train. These will need to be purchased separately online. (availability for these cannot be guaranteed. We would advise booking these as early as possible due to limited availability)
• Our Classic rooms can only accommodate two adults. Our Superior Rooms can accommodate two adults and up to three children. Our Deluxe rooms can accommodate two adults and we can provide a child bed for a maximum of 1 child or a cot for a baby. Our Suites can accommodate two adults and up to two children when sharing the room with their parents.
• Children under 3 years stay free of charge on a bed & breakfast basis and have free access into Longleat.
• Children over 14 years are charged as an extra adult.
• If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer