From Just £280.00 per night including Tickets
For a perfect family treat why not combine a stay at The Bishopstrow with a visit to Longleat House and Safari Park
Your Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodation for 1 night
- Three course gourmet dinner
- Full English breakfast
- One-day Tickets to Longleat Safari and Adventure Park for Two Adults
- **Full Use of the Spa
Longleat is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its world famous safari park – the first of its kind to open outside of Africa.
This year Longleat celebrates the 50th anniversary of its world famous safari park. To mark this momentous occasion Longleat is hosting a series of special events and activities throughout 2016.
The fun starts at Easter with the unveiling of three major new events as well as the safari park officially opening fully for the new season on Friday, March 25th
Stars of the Park Show with Ben Fogle and Kate Humble -March 29th-April 1st
On The Wild Side By Simon King – A Photographic Celebration of Longleat’s Famous Animals -March 21st-October 30th
Sky Safari – Longleat’s Flying Lion Launch – April 2nd-3rd
Come and meet the new resident of Longleat.
The lion sculpture, which is 8 metres long and 4.3 metres tall and weighs almost 3 tonnes, was created by sculptor, Bruce Little in the Western Cape of South Africa and is his biggest sculpture to date.
The Lion sculpture will be situated in front of the iconic stately home on the Longleat Estate and is sure to be an unmissable reminder of the origins of the Safari Park, towering over five times the size of full grown lion.
Classic Room – £280.00
Club Room – £345.00
Superior Room – £375.00
Deluxe Room – £405.00
Oval Master Room – £500.00
Suite – £575.00
- Rates are per room per night Sunday – Thursday based on two adults sharing a room.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £50.00 per child per night. The children’s rate is inclusive of a full English Breakfast and a Longleat One Day Ticket
CLICK HERE to book online or call us on 01985 212 312
At the time of booking please advise the hotel which day you wish to have your Longleat Tickets booked for
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- There is a £60.00 per room per night supplement for a stay over Friday, Saturday or Bank Holiday Sundays
- Saturday nights and Bank Holiday Weekends may require a 2 night minimum stay.
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- ** Please pre-book any treatments to avoid disappointment
***Longleat Opening days in 2015:
January 2016 – Closed from 4th January.
February 2016 – From 6th – 8th February, 12th – 21st February & 27th and 28th February
March 2016: Open only between Friday and Monday between 1st March and 25th March.
Open Every day from 25th March until 12th September
September 2016: Open every day with the exception of Tuesdays, 13th, 20th, and 27th
October 2016 : Open Every day with the exception of Tuesdays 4th, 11th and 18th and Monday 31st, when the park will be closed
November 2016: The Park will be closed from 1st November until 10th November and thereafter will be open only between Friday and Sunday from 11th November until 30th November
December 2016: Open everyday with the exception of Christmas day
Christmas at Longleat open Friday – Sunday from 11th November – 30th November, then daily until Monday 2nd January 2017 (excluding Christmas Day)